How it works?

Most frequent questions and answers

1. Select the domain(s) you’d like to buy and click ‘Add to Cart’. Fill in your details at checkout, then complete your payment.

2. Your payment will be verified and we make sure that it has been cleared successfully.

3. Once your order is confirmed and verified we will email you giving full instructions with the domain name(s) transfer process.


We accept major credit cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover via secure PayPal payment system if the Total is under $2.000.


Secure transaction via on purchases above $3000. Their general fee is around 3% – 10% and is paid by us. Funds may take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days to clear. has a wide range of payment options, please visit their website for more information.

Escrow helps to make buying more secure.

Please open a free account at and provide your email address associated with the account and the domain name you wish to purchase and we will set up a transaction at

Once payment has been received and cleared we will be asking for the transfer details depending on the registrar where the domain is currently registered, and the registrar that you prefer to use.

When you buy a domain name from marketplace you only pay a one-time cost and the ownership of the domain name passes from us to you. Once you’ve purchased the domain name, there are no restrictions on how you can use it.

Each purchase includes the domain name(s) and a Pre-designed logo(s) or text illustration displayed along the domain names on your request. (custom logo design can be provided separately on your request).

No. There are no websites included with the domain names.

Yes. After you purchase a domain name we can send you the original graphics files for Free in Adobe Illustrator format upon request.

Our domain names for sale are already registered at Godaddy, some at, Namecheap, Dynadot & moniker (all accredited companies by ICANN).

The transfer can take between Immediate to 7 days depending on the registrar where the domain is registered, and the registrar that you willing to use.

In order to transfer the domain fast right after your purchase, we recommend using the same registrar where the domain currently resides.

In certain cases, if the domain name has a registrar lock on it due to a whois update, can’t be transferred to a different registrar within 60 days, but we can still transfer to the same registrar. Just ask ahead to be sure it isn’t under any lock to prevent any unnecessary delays.

Once the domain name is successfully transferred to you, then it is Active for the term of the registration.

It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and renew the domain registration before the expiration date. Annual registration costs vary, between $10-$12 per year, per .com domain.

Yes. Order cancellation may be requested if it is within 3 days of purchase, and the property transfer has not been confirmed.

Unfortunately, an order cannot be canceled once the domain has been transferred successfully to the buyer.

Yes, we only accept offers on domains with Make Offer sign. We are selling domains at affordable price and each has its individual set price based on its quality.

We do accept to negotiate with potential buyers to offer less than our asking price if you buy at least two or more domains.

Regarding to a bulk sale discount request, please submit your desired domains from our store in email via Brandshore’s contact page.

Yes.You can reserve a domain name with an advance down payment of 20% of the total price and the remaining 80% must be completed within 30 days. This deposit is non-refundable.

No, we currently do not offer installment payments, only the ability to reserve domain names. However, with PayPal Working Capital, you can get funding for your business in minutes directly into your PayPal account.

No. We do the research to ensure that our domain names you are interested in, does not have an existing trademark by a competitor in the same industry.

When purchasing a brand from Brandshore’s marketplace you will get the ownership rights to the logo design artwork that we provide with it for Free without copyright.

Yes. Exclusively, the full ownership of the intellectual property passes from us to you, so you as a buyer may resell or lend a copy together or without the domain.

Yes. Refunds for purchased domain names are only allowed if the order has been canceled within 3 days of purchase and the property transfer has not been confirmed.

In a case that the domain transfer it fails to initiate within 7 days from the time of purchase the client will be entitled to a full refund.

No problem, regarding to any other questions, please submit an email via Brandshore’s contact page here.

Your Cart